Due to certain circumstances, the Call for Papers deadline for IQSA’s fourth biennial International Meeting held in partnership with the “Giorgio La Pira” Library and Research Centre in Palermo, Sicily has been extended to May 7, 2021. The organizing committee will send a notification of acceptance for abstracts by May 23, 2021.
Please note that all proposals for single papers must include:
- Author name and affiliation
- Paper title
- 200-word paper abstract (in English)
while proposals for panels must include:
- Chair name and affiliation
- Panel title
- 200-words panel abstract (in English)
- speakers contacted and selected by the proponent and title of each paper.
Applicants are kindly asked to submit their abstracts to the attention of Dr. Alba Fedeli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference registration fees are structured as follows:
- Students to assistant professors – IQSA members: $50 USD / Non-IQSA members: $100 USD
- Associate professors and above – IQSA members $75 USD / Non-IQSA members: $150 USD
- Members of the public – $150 USD
- Affiliates to the “Giorgio La Pira” Library will receive a special code for registration.
The event registration page is https://members.iqsaweb.org/event-4189882
Individuals in the Global South interested in attending the conference should email email@example.com for accommodations. Any other questions concerning the registration process should also be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The organizing committee thanks the IQSA community for its understanding and flexibility during these extraordinary times, and looks forward to convening in July!
© International Qur’anic Studies Association, 2021. All rights reserved.