IQSA is proud to announce the official release of the Journal of the International Qur’anic Studies Association V.1 2016 (Lockwood Press) edited by Vanessa De Gifis (Wayne State University) and Michael Pregill (Boston University).
Volume one is available to IQSA members for FREE online via the member login on iqsaweb.org. Non-members can receive access by signing up for membership HERE. Institutions wishing to subscribe for print and/or online access should fill out the form HERE. Print subscriptions are also available for individual subscribers via THIS FORM.
DOWNLOAD PDF (Subscription Form)
ISSN 2474-8390 (Print)
Print and Online: US$70
Print only: US$40
Online only: US$40
Full online access to the Journal of the International Qur’anic Studies Association is available by signing in to the member portal at iqsaweb.org HERE. Use the top menu to navigate to “JIQSA” and select the desired volume via the drop-down menu. Online access to JIQSA is NOT available via Lockwood Press’ website.
If you experience trouble logging in, please email email@example.com to reset your password or confirm your membership.
Renew or sign up for IQSA membership HERE for full access to JIQSA, RQR, and more!
Table of Contents (Vol. 1, 2016)
- Pregill, Michael E. and Vanessa De Gifis. “Editors’ Introduction: The Qurʾān Between Bible and Tafsīr.” JIQSA 1 (2016): 3-9.
- Firestone, Reuven. “The Problematic of Prophecy: 2015 IQSA Presidential Address.” JIQSA 1 (2016): 11-22.
- Moosa, Ebrahim. “Response To Reuven Firestone’s 2015 IQSA Presidential Address.” JIQSA 1 (2016): 23-27.
- Bauer, Karen. “The Current State of Qurʾānic Studies: Commentary on a Roundtable Discussion.” JIQSA 1 (2016): 29-45.
- Graves, Michael. “Form Criticism or a Rolling Corpus: The Methodology of John Wansbrough through the Lens of Biblical Studies.” JIQSA 1 (2016): 47-92.
- Anthony, Sean W. and Catherine L. Bronson. “Did Ḥafṣah Edit the Qurʾān? A Response with Notes on the Codices of the Prophet’s Wives.” JIQSA 1 (2016): 93-125.
- Crone, Patricia. “Nothing but Time Destroys Us”: The Deniers of Resurrection in the Qurʾān.” JIQSA 1 (2016): 127-147.
- Melchert, Christopher. “Bukhārī’sKitāb Tafsīr al-Qurʾān.” JIQSA 1 (2016): 149-172.
- Stewart, Devin and Gabriel Said Reynolds. “Afterword: The Academic Study of the Qurʾān—Achievements, Challenges, and Prospects.” JIQSA 1 (2016): 173-183.
10. علي مبروك†, القرآن: ما بعد أبي زيد وما قبل المصحف. مجلة الجمعية الدولية للدراسات القرآنية. (2016): 192-187.
The journal’s website, including additional information and contact details, can be found at http://lockwoodonlinejournals.com/index.php/jiqsa. For more information on theInternational Qur’anic Studies Association, please visit www.iqsaweb.org.
© International Qur’anic Studies Association, 2018. All rights reserved.